Expense Forms

Click below to show our Expense Form. If you are NOT the Producer and you have expenses, please see your Producer first, before entering expenses.Enter the requested information and click SUBMIT.  Receipts are required.  Please scan receipts and email them separately to Treasurer@BurlingtonPlayers.com.

If expenses are for stipends, please be sure we have a current IRS form W-9 on file.  We are required to issue a form 1099-MISC to any individual who receives $600 or more in compensation in any calendar year. Links to the form and instructions are below as well.

The Community Theater Company of Burlington, Inc. Expense form

IRS Form W-9